Project Ldr Manufacturing - Baxter International, Inc (Thousand Oaks) in Ventura, California For Sale
Type: Labor, For Sale - Private.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Req ID xxxx6BR
Project Ldr, Manufacturing
Location of Position
Thousand Oaks, CA
Project Leader oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between project management, planning, project team and line management. Administers the PMO department's infrastructure: systems (MS Project Server, SharePoint, BaxPM, Resource Management, Project cost controls and procedures). The Project Leader manages projects of small to medium size in scope in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Project Leader is responsible for developing resolutions to meet timelines, goals and objectives.
This role is the 3rd level project management position and involves leading key project teams through the initiation and implementation processes. They will provide input to the program prioritization process and participate in other key strategic business portfolio processes to ensure funding for the objective.
This person will serve as a champion of Baxter's Project Management Methodology and associated Project Management Office processes, recognizing how project results seriously impact the overall success of the organization. This person has experience with PM tools and processes, and has the ability to manage a variety of situations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Works with cross functional teams to ensure design for manufacturability for new products or processes.
• Ensures projects are implemented within stated goals and timelines.
• Leads small to medium size teams in defining project strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals. Gives input into all team members' performance evaluations.
• Uses project management tools to develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers and other manufacturing managers.
• Interacts through project updates and reviews with all levels of management.
• Participates with other managers in setting the project strategy, schedules, resource alignment and financial analysis.
• Approves team deliverables for project completion.
• Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
May perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a working knowledge of all Project Management tools and possess knowledge of related disciplines. Must have knowledge of such principles as GMPs, FDA guidelines and purchasing practices. Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience. Must demonstrate leadership, and strong financial acumen. Display ability to communicate effectively using a wide variety of skills and vehicles. Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions and have good verbal/written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification is preferred.
Experience with managing content of MS SharePoint sites and project management related databases (Project Server) as well as project cost controls preferred
• Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing
• Knowledge of basic laboratory and pharmaceutical production equipment including but not limited to: autoclaves, process tanks, incubators, analytical equipment, and CIP/SIP systems.
• Incumbent must be proficient in a variety of mathematical disciplines and be able to work with both the metric and USA standards of measurement.
• Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures.
• Good computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• This position requires shift, weekend and holiday work. Overtime may be required at times.
• The incumbent may work in a clean room environment wearing special garments. Additionally, personal protective equipment must be worn due to safety requirements.
• May require immunization before performing work within the manufacturing area.
• Must be able to read, write, and converse in English.
• Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
• Must have passion to innovate and drive for solutions.
• Must display personal accountability for results and integrity.
• Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
• Must have uncompromising dedication to quality.
• Must have relentless focus on rapid and disciplined action.
• Must have respect for individuals and the diverse contributions of all.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred. Degree in Engineering or Science preferred. Minimum 5-8 years of professional experience and 3-5 years of project management experience. PMP, IPMA, or equivalent certification.
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at company website. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX), through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had xxxx sales of $13.9 billion and has approximately 48,500 employees.
Interested In Trucking? CDL Career Now Can Help! CDL Career Now is the first step for individuals looking to get...
Date: 24 Jun
Bride hair and makeup services required: Both, hair and makeup. Hair length at time of wedding: Long (below your...
Date: 23 Jun
Now hiring construction project managers who can help guide a project from development to completion, specifically...
Date: 23 Jun
Interstate Distributor Co. Has Great Opportunities for Owner Operators!We have Regional & OTR options - Run the...
Time: 08:58 p.m. EST
Date: 23 Jun
Knight Port Services is Now Hiring Dedicated Intermodal Drivers!Knight Transportation Port Services is rapidly...
Date: 23 Jun
Vivint Solar Apprentice Electrician Tracking Code 20123461 Job Description Vivint Solar Electrician Apprentice Vivint...
Date: 23 Jun